SAP SuccessFactors has released new features for your Analytics solution. They can be found in detail here (S-User ID required). Filter on Solution for Analytics to review all the latest changes. Under the Description for each, you can click on ‘See More’ to see screenshots and detailed information.
Preview release was on October 28 and production will be released December 9. For full details on the release cycle, check out the SAP SuccessFactors official product updates blog here. New to the release process? For tips on how to manage a release, check out our blog here.
After reviewing all the changes, we narrowed the list down to the 2H 2022 SAP SuccessFactors Analytics Top 3 Features:
- Granular Proxy Rights for Reporting
- Users can choose the Report Center reports that a proxy user can access and the tasks in reporting that a proxy user can perform on behalf of the account holder.
- Instead of the proxy rights being all or nothing, users can decide on an individual basis what reports a user can access and what reporting actions a user can perform as a proxy.
- Status of Sync Report Center Search Jobs on the Scheduled Job Manager Page
- Users have the ability to check the status of the sync jobs initiated from the Sync Report Center Search page in the Job Monitor and the Job Scheduler tabs on the Scheduled Job Manager page.
- Role-based permission changes Manage Dashboards / Reports –> Manage Report Center are required to access Admin Center –> Sync Report Center Search.
- Manage Favorite Reports from the Report Center Page
- Users can use Report Center to add or remove favorite reports that are available on the home page.
- For the favorite reports to appear on the latest home page, ensure that Favorite Reports quick action is enabled in Admin Center –> Manage Home Page.
Do you need help implementing or supporting your SAP SuccessFactors system? Contact email@example.com for assistance, download our support services brochure, or visit https://www.worklogix.com/implementation.html for additional information.