SAP SuccessFactors has some exciting new features for your Compensation solution. They can be found in detail here (S-User ID required). Filter on Solution for Compensation to review all the latest changes. Under the Description for each, you can click on ‘See More’ to see screenshots and detailed information.
As a reminder, preview release was on April 15 and production will be released May 20. For full details on the release cycle, check out the SAP SuccessFactors official product updates blog here. New to the release process? For tips on how to manage a release, check out our blog here.
After reviewing all the changes, we narrowed the list down to the Highlights for H1 2022 SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Features:
- Help Text for Column Fields When Designing Plan Worksheets
- Info icons can be added to provide additional details to managers as they are completing their planning.
- There’s a maximum of 10 fields with help text per template and these can be configured in multiple languages.
- Mass Upload of Spot Awards
- An administrator can download a CSV file for a mass upload of awards for Reward and Recognition that contains multiple award programs with multiple nominees.
- No approval permission process is provided, the mass upload assumes approval.
- Role-Based Access to Compensation Lookup Tables
- Currently an administrator is allowed access to all lookup tables. Permissions can now be set to limit access to specific lookup tables.
- Role-based permissions need to be configured to select which tables the role can access.
- Plans List in Compensation Home Filtered by Template Type
- Compensation Administrators on the Compensation Home view can now search and see results for Compensation, Total Compensation Plan, or Variable Pay plans.
- New Filter Options for Compensation Plans
- In Executive Reviews, planners now have the option to apply Employee Name and Comp Rating filters to their compensation plan.
Do you need help implementing or supporting your SAP SuccessFactors system? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, download our support services brochure, or visit https://www.worklogix.com/implementation.html for additional information.