SAP SuccessFactors has some exciting new features for your Analytics & Reporting solutions. They can be found in detail here (S-User ID required). Filter on Solutions for People Analytics to review all the latest changes. Under the Description for each, you can click on ‘See More’ to see screenshots and detailed information.
As a reminder, preview release was on April 15 and production will be released May 20. For full details on the release cycle, check out the SAP SuccessFactors official product updates blog here. New to the release process? For tips on how to manage a release, check out our blog here.
After reviewing all the changes, we narrowed the list down to the Highlights for H1 2022 SAP SuccessFactors Analytics/Reporting Features:
- View Tile Reports Quick Action from the Latest Home Page
- View Tile Reports quick action enables users to view Tile reports that are available in Analytics, based on permissions.
- New Permission to Access Tile Reports from the Latest Home Page
- The newly added Access Tiles from Home Page permission on the Reports Permission tab enables users to view Tile reports from the latest home page.
- After the initial one-time migration, users can enable or disable the Access Tiles from Home Page permission for roles to manage their access to the View Tile Report quick action.
- Learning Queries in Story Reports has increased Number of Columns
- The number of columns for Learning queries has been increase to 120 from 30.
- Change of Behavior of Tabs on the View Schedules Page in Report Center
- The View Schedules page in Report Center now displays user’s previously selected tab, instead of its default tab. This will remember the tab the user was last working on instead of returning to the default My Jobs tab.
- Enhanced Signed Date Column in Story Reports
- Story reports now shows the date and time when the form was signed.
Do you need help implementing or supporting your SAP SuccessFactors system? Contact email@example.com for assistance, download our support services brochure, or visit https://www.worklogix.com/implementation.html for additional information.