SAP SuccessFactors has some exciting new features for your Analytics & Reporting Solutions. They can be found in detail here (S-User ID required). Filter on Solutions for Analytics to review all of the latest changes. Under the Description for each, you can click on ‘See More’ to see screenshots and detailed information.
As a reminder, preview release will be April 16th and production will be released May 21st. For full details on the release cycle, check out the SAP SuccessFactors official product updates blog here. New to the release process? For tips on how to manage a release, check out our blog here.
After reviewing all the changes, we narrowed the list down to the Highlights for H1 2021 SAP SuccessFactors Analytics/Reporting Features:
- Calibration, Succession, and Compensation and Variable Pay Reports Now Available for Download in Report Center
- Previously, the reports were available for download on the Scheduled Reports page in classic view. This caused confusion for users on how to get to their reports by having to direct them to Switch to Classic View.
- You can now download the reports from the My Jobs page within View Schedules in Report Center.
2. All User Info Fields Are Now Available in Story Reports
- You no longer need to set a User Info field as Reportable to make it available in Story reports.
- All the User Info fields are now automatically available for reporting using Stories in People Analytics.
3. Stories in People Analytics for SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- You can now create, access, and share Learning stories in People Analytics for generating custom Learning reports.
- You can also have the data of SAP SuccessFactors Learning and other modules side-by-side in the same story and link them to apply common filters on them.
4. Increase in Number of Columns Supported in Queries of Story Reports
- The number of columns that you can select while creating a query has been increased from 30 to 120.
- You can now create complex or detailed queries that involve more than 30 columns.
5. UI Enhancements for Stories in People Analytics
- The UI enhancements on the viewer mode include:
- An updated Display menu, which now has the Tab Bar, and the Comment Mode options. By default, the page dropdown view appears. The multiple pages in tab view now appear when you select the Tab Bar option.
- Separate File and Edit menus.
- Removal of the Data menu. The refresh option has moved into the Edit menu and the edit prompt option has moved into the Tools menu.
Do you need help implementing or supporting your SAP SuccessFactors system? Contact email@example.com for assistance, download our support services brochure, or visit https://www.worklogix.com/implementation.html for additional information.